The COVID Stoplight
To assess, plan, respond to and evaluate early impacts of COVID-19 on the well-being of vulnerable families, CAH has partnered with four community organizations serving rural and urban families in North Carolina in utilizing a modified version of the Aspire tool.
- Assess the direct impact of COVID-19 on multiple dimensions of social and economic well-being.
- Inform local public and nonprofit community planning, response efforts and learning in real-time.
- Create a multi-dimensional baseline from which to inform decisions and evaluate impact over time.
- Understand direct experiences of complex COVID-19 impacts on multiple dimensions of well-being.
- Identify areas for further research and scaling of well-being and poverty solutions in the COVID era.